Your body’s cells, particularly stem cells, release microscopic exosomes. Think of exosomes as messengers that signal proteins and genetic information between cells. This information helps our bodies understand if certain functions need to be turned on or off to help you feel your best.
Understanding Exosome Hair Therapy
This is one of the newest, most cutting-edge cellular regeneration techniques that’s following closely behind some other incredible therapies such as stem cell therapy and platelet-rich plasma. Not only can it be used as a hair loss treatment, but it can be used to naturally generate healing in other areas of your body as well.
Why Use Exosomes for Hair Loss Treatment?
Our orthopedic surgeon near Barrington uses exosomes for hair loss treatment. Here are some of its biggest advantages:
- Easily injected into the treatment site
- Contains over 200 different growth factors to promote healing
- Regenerates normal tissue and thickens hair
- Growth factors such as VEGF, FDF, FGF, and Wnt 3a that work to activate the critical pathway for hair regeneration
- Most patients see significant benefits after only one treatment
Who Is An Ideal Candidate?
This treatment is ideal for both men and women who have thinning hair or who are experiencing shedding. If you are experiencing early signs of hair loss, this could be an ideal treatment option for you.
Contact Our Orthopedic Surgeon for More Information
If you’re interested in learning more about exosome hair therapy, our team is happy to answer your questions and help you determine if you’re a candidate. Call us today to book a consultation at 847-807-7770.